Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Slam Nation

Day one of slam nation was the introduction to the poets and there style. In my opinion I really like Saul and The girl with the braids ( i dont remember her name ) and the asian guy. They're the main ones that stuck out to me. I like how they incorporated their life into it. Also they were just speaking from the heart, not to get votes ( most of the time ). The one guy that did "I could be a poet" i felt like he was just acting out , so that he can win. I know its a competition, but im sure there are other ways to attract your audience, have them relate to you, get votes, and win. But this is only day one, maybe he will change my view on him, and maybe the other poets that I didnt remeber, will do something that makes me remember them. But so far Saul. the girl witht the braids, and the asian guy are my favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment